2014, the program on your JLC Forum.Date: Dec 29, 2013,02:46 AM - (view entire thread)
What will we have on our JLC Forum, in 2014?
As always, a blend of modern and vintage.
As for modern watches, we'll have the opportunity to re discuss the Duometres, their movements, their evolution...
We'll first have a look on the 2014 collection, in less than 3 weeks, now.
And a detailled view on each piece of the 2014 collection in the weeks after the SIHH. Maybe a " making of " review on a novelty?
2014 will offer us to see your favourites JLCs, to rediscover them, and to welcome your new catches.
For example, I would like to have a global view on the Ultra Thin cases, which become prolific, these last years, in the JLC Collection.
I'd like to review the Extrem Lab II, also.
As for vintage watches, I will, within 2 or three months, be able to post a huge article on Vintage JLCs and Chronometry.
We'll discuss the Cal 906, which is one Chronometric Calibre we didn't mention that much, and after, we'll have a in depth look on Chronometry.
A review on the Memovox Parking ( it will be time to post it! ) and of a nice reference, the 2233. And, why not, some other Vintage Chronographs?
It is time for you to say what you want to see, say and discuss on YOUR JLC Forum!
Looking forward to reading your wishes and / or comments...
Reading Response: 0 of 15
| Next Response
| Next Response
- I hope so, my friend. Can't wait to share the full 2014 collection! amanico : December 29th, 2013-10:12
- What do I like to see? Watches of course but beyond that... Ruckdee : December 29th, 2013-06:13
- +1 on that one.. But they don't have Vlad and his Merry Men.. ;) hs111 : December 29th, 2013-09:19
- I believe the same way you do too. Just had to say it to remind myself that... Ruckdee : December 30th, 2013-15:14
- No risks, here, my friend. The Team has an eye on that. Thanks for these kind words! amanico : December 29th, 2013-10:15
- How good can it get ?.. Sounds like a full house-hold agenda of pleasure :)) hs111 : December 29th, 2013-09:16
- Well, the Chronometry topic took me 2 years to work on it. amanico : December 29th, 2013-10:19
- Thank you soo much !.. To imagine how diverse are the options.. Soon we'll know more.. hs111 : December 29th, 2013-10:49
- Researches take time, investigations, checking and crossing your informations... amanico : December 29th, 2013-11:13
- As usual,I am very impatient to see JLC new collection... moc : December 30th, 2013-07:31
- Well, we'll discuss all that in less than three weeks, my dear Mo. amanico : December 30th, 2013-07:33